In this FIBS Webinar you will
- Get an inspiring introduction to how your organization could develop with a more integrated thinking and management
- Get a kick-start in integrated reporting
This webinar is an introduction to a highly interactive FIBS Practice training series in which participants explore integrated thinking, the benefits of applying integrated thinking in business and learn how to implement it.
In this webinar, we will briefly go through the integrated thinking and reporting based on the Integrated reporting <IR> framework, the current state of play in the world and discussion about the possibilities and challenges in Finland with a representative of the International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC).
Integrated thinking is a multi-capital management approach that enables organizations to deliver their purpose to the benefit of their key stakeholders over time, and thereby ensuring and sustaining business success. It is about creating and preserving value and enabling better decision-making based on interconnected, multi-capital information. At the core of this is the Integrated Value Creation model.
- Strategic decision makers in the company, involved in agenda setting and business planning as well as in decisions regarding the company’s financial and non-financial reporting
- Operational decision makers directly engaged in the implementation of a more integrated business thinking and management, and a more integrated reporting of financials and non-financials.
- This webinar serves as an introductory to a three-part FIBS Practice training series for FIBS Pro members
Miira Kokkonen, 044 367 3632, fibs(at)fibsry.fi