This FIBS Focus group
- provides forward-looking companies an arena for creative dialogue, knowledge building and experience sharing in the field of corporate sustainability reporting
- offers a great opportunity to stay abreast of the rapid developments within the field of corporate sustainability reporting, and learn about “the how”–methods, tools and how to work in practice
What is the future of corporate sustainability reporting? How to measure and manage risk, gain competitive advantage and seize new opportunities by understanding and reporting on environmental, social and governance related issues? How to incorporate sustainability performance into mainstream business and finance systems? How to become one of the global leaders in sustainability reporting and more importantly, how to get rewarded for company’s sustainability work? What works in practice?
Navigate today’s sustainability reporting trends and best practices in this FIBS Focus group with Stora Enso’s experts in the field of sustainability reporting.
- Large and middle-sized companies that are already advanced sustainability reporters and who have a sincere ambition to improve their corporate sustainability reporting and take it to the next level
- Sustainability managers or alike, who deal with communications, business development, corporate responsibility, or stakeholder relations related topics, and are responsible for corporate sustainability reporting in their organization
- Participants who are open to share their knowledge, experiences and challenges when it comes to reporting
- Participants sign up for a year and simultaneously here to attend all 3 sessions included in this Focus group
- Detailed agenda of each session will be announced later
- The sessions are structured around three main elements: training, inspiration and sharing as well as networking opportunities
- Limited number of seats, maximum of 2 persons per company for each session
The event is included in FIBS Pro membership fee
FIBS’ team, 040 865 1285, fibs(at)fibsry.fi