The ESG Disclosure Handbook Workshop will provide:
- Insight into the “universe of possibilities” within the reporting landscape and how to make choices to support your reporting activities;
- A summary of WBCSD’s ESG Disclosure Handbook and the process it outlines to help you evaluate reporting choices;
- A deep-dive look at preparing forward-looking information together with examples;
- A deep-dive look at using the disclosure handbook process as an evidence base to support board sign off of ESG disclosures.
The learning objective is to help you develop a robust process for identifying and preparing ESG information for reporting that is compatible with other mainstream reporting process formalities and will give you confidence in securing robust reporting outcomes.
The workshop is run by WBCSD expert Lois Guthrie, Director, Redefining Value.
WBCSD (World Business Council for Sustainable Development) is a global, CEO-led organization of over 200 leading businesses working together to accelerate the transition to a sustainable world. WBCSD help make their member companies more successful and sustainable by focusing on the maximum positive impact for shareholders, the environment and societies. The member companies come from all business sectors and all major economies, representing a combined revenue of more than US$8.5 trillion and with 19 million employees. WBCSD’s Global Network of almost 70 national business councils – including FIBS – gives members unparalleled reach across the globe. WBCSD is uniquely positioned to work with member companies along and across value chains to deliver high-impact business solutions to the most challenging sustainability issues. Together, WBCSD is the leading voice of business for sustainability: united by a vision of a world where more than 9 billion people are all living well and within the boundaries of our planet, by 2050.
- FIBS Perus members
- Large and middle-sized companies
- Professionals in finance, communications, business development, and corporate responsibility
- Max 2 participants / company
The event is included in FIBS Perus membership fee
Miira Kokkonen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 044 367 3632
In cooperation with