In this FIBS Practice -training you will hear about
- The key themes helping to drive climate change mitigation and adaptation
- How international corporations are leading the charge in climate action
Decreasing the direct operational emissions is already common in Finnish companies, but it still too often seen as the only way for companies to mitigate climate change. With an introduction from CDP’s highly qualified experts and interesting case examples the practice group dives into concrete and topical themes through discussion, sharing experiences and developing solutions. Measuring and mitigation of the scope 3 emissions will be discussed, as well as certain important topics related to value chain emission control, such as deforestation.
CDP is a globally reputed organization which runs the global disclosure system for investors, companies, cities, states and regions to manage their environmental impacts within and beyond companies’ direct operations. Through this practice group you will attain insights and expert knowledge directly from the source you and major players are reporting to, and have an opportunity for peer learning and best practice sharing among fellow Finnish companies.
- Companies who already have at least some knowledge on the theme
- Managers and specialists of financial management, corporate responsibility, environmental issues, quality management, and stakeholder relations
- The training has a limited number of seats, maximum of 2 persons per company
The event is included in FIBS Pro membership fee
Angelina Kuokkanen, 040 0953871, angelina.kuokkanen(at)fibsry.fi
In Partnership with