In this FIBS Practice -training you will hear about
- The key themes helping to drive climate change mitigation
- How to push your sustainability strategy forward with effective supply chain engagement and management
- Setting Science-Based targets for your organization
- How international corporations are leading the charge in climate action
Decreasing the direct operational emissions is already common in Finnish companies, but it still too often seen as the only way for companies to mitigate climate change. According to CDP’s Global Supply Chain report, four times more emissions are generated in companies’ value chains than through companies’ direct activities. Still, globally only a fifth of companies require their suppliers and other stakeholder to commit to emission mitigation, and only 4 percent have set objectives for lowering emissions within their value chains.
CDP is a globally reputed organization which runs the global disclosure system for investors, companies, cities, states and regions to manage their environmental impacts within and beyond companies’ direct operations. Through this practice group you will attain insights and expert knowledge directly from the source you and major players are reporting to and have an opportunity for peer learning and best practice sharing among fellow Finnish companies.
- Companies who already have at least some knowledge on the theme
- Managers and specialists of financial management, corporate responsibility, environmental issues, quality management, and stakeholder relations
- The training has a limited number of seats, maximum of 2 persons per company
The event is included in FIBS Pro membership fee
Miira Kokkonen, 044 367 3632, miira.kokkonen(at)fibsry.fi
In Partnership with