Business & Biodiversity Week 2021
Business & Biodiversity Week is organized in October 18–22 by The Secretariat of the Convention on Biological Diversity through the Global Partnership for Business and Biodiversity (GPBB), and supported by partners.
Virtual events to be organized during the week
- The post-2020 Global Biodiversity Framework and the role of Business
- Mainstreaming biodiversity across sectors: what does it really mean?
- The future of food: the good, the bad and the promising
- Powering our Future: Lessons from the Energy Sector on Addressing Climate and Biodiversity
- Sustainable Use: the business plan for the planet